Our terms and conditions
The term ‘Easy Travel Insurance’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ascot Office Park, 1st Floor, East Wing, Conyngham Road, Greenacres, Port Elizabeth 6001.
Our company registration number is 2014/137200/07.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
By using the quote tool on our website or buy clicking on the ‘buy online’ button you can find out the full cost of all our travel insurances policies. The price you are quoted is the full cost of the insurance. You will not incur any hidden costs.
Payment for travel insurance made via our secure web page can be made using a valid credit card.
The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
All prices are quoted in South African Rands. When a payment is made using an overseas credit card the card issuer will debit your account in your local currency at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable.
Easy Travel Insurance does not collect nor hold money any of the money received.
You will receive an e-mail immediately after purchasing a policy. The content of the e-mail will state your policy number, the person(s) insured, policy commencement date, period of insurance and the territories covered, policy T&Cs, visa letter (if applicable) as well as the total price you paid for the policy.
Your travel insurance policy is a contract between you and our insurer. By purchasing a travel insurance policy you are agreeing to abide by the terms set out in the contract. The policy wordings for the policies we offer are available and can be examined before purchase of a policy. Please note that a complete wording of your chosen policy will be sent to you once you have purchased travel insurance from Easy Travel Insurance.
All policies purchased via the website have a 14 day money-back guarantee from the date of purchase provided your journey has not yet started, no visa has been obtained using this policy and no claims have been submitted; or
Policies may be cancelled if the insured journey is cancelled and no claims have been submitted; or if no visa is obtained, no claims have been submitted, but the policy is no longer required.
The policy cannot be cancelled if a visa application was approved based on the travel insurance policy and the journey has not been cancelled. The policy cannot be cancelled once an insured journey has started, or after the expiry date of the insured journey.
Unless otherwise stated, the products featured on this website are only available for legal residents of South Africa. You are solely responsible for evaluating the suitability of the products available on this site.
Our help desk can be contacted on 087 135 3962 between the hours of 09:00 and 16:00 Monday to Friday. Alternatively you can write to us at the address supplied or e-mail us at email@example.com
Liability and Disclaimer
Easy Travel Insurance is a registered agent of Africa & Worldwide Medical Assistance. Easy Travel Insurance endeavours to keep the information on this website up to date at all times. Customers should rely on the information contained in the policy documents emailed. Easy Travel Insurance shall not be held responsible or liable to pay compensation to any person or organisation for any loss arising, either directly or indirectly, out of the use, misuse, misinterpretation of that information by anyone using this web site or for any inaccuracies contained therein.
This website makes available the travel insurance products for purchase and gives a summary of the cover and a general description of the travel insurance offered by the insurer. However, you cannot seek advice on which cover is the most suitable for you on this website. If you are seeking advice please call our help desk directly on 087 135 3962 where a qualified advisor can offer assistance.
This website and its content is copyright of Route 39 Digital Media (Pty) Ltd t/a Easy Travel Insurance. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Links to other websites
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).